So. Now that my wrist is in a brace rather than a cast and Katie (my roomie) is on the brink of a full mono recovery, we are really starting to take advantage of Denver living (on the cheap). Since last week we’ve gone to Boulder, did a little downtown bar hopping, won the lottery tickets to see Book of Mormon (front row for $25 and omg, so funny!), and went to a Rockies game ($4 Rockpile tickets). In between all of the activities, I’ve been applying to jobs, going for runs around Wash Park trying to acclimate to the altitude, and meeting new friends. Most of these things are fun. Guess which isn’t.
BUT, all of these things are great:
- These chocolate cakes: chocolate bourbon caramel macaron cake, ultimate snickers cupcakes, mint choc chip layer cake, and basil mascarpone buttercream frosted chocolate cake.
- How to change your look with lipstick.
- There are so many plant hooks by the windows of my new place. I think I need these diy hanging clay planters.
- These square aprons are super cute and look easy to make, but then there are also these stylish aprons.
- Do you suffer from sentimental clutter? I do, but I’m trying to get better!
Welp, happy Thursday! I’m going to get back to my funemployment…