The Broncos won the Super Bowl! WOOP WOOP. I watched the first half of the game at the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport, but then had to board the plane at half time, so I missed the last half of the game. Lame. To make up for it I went to the Super Bowl Parade on Tuesday with 1,000,000 of my closest friends. It was absolutely insane! Parking was a nightmare, but my friends and I made it to the route just in time for the parade to start. The energy from the crowd was ridiculous and it was a beautiful 55-degree afternoon. I spent the next few hours with friends on patios enjoying the February sunshine and views of the city. Not a bad Tuesday afternoon!
These things aren’t bad either:
- A plethora of delicious options for Valentine’s Day dessert: conversation heart sugar cookies, Valentine’s Day almond cake, orange blossom almond cream tart for two, conversation heart cookies, peanut butter chocolate lava cakes, chocolate sugar cookie hearts, and one-bowl chocolate rose cake for two.
- The 10 Pancake Commandments. Abide by these rules and make a delicious breakfast.
- These simple wood slice shelves are pretty awesome.
- 15 books to check out in 2016. I’ve read 5 of them and definitely want to check out the others!
- The Lumineers have a new song called Ophelia. I’m slightly obsessed with them. Who want to go to their concert at Red Rocks on June 7 with me!?
I hope you are doing fun things this weekend, like getting together with people that you like a lot and maybe some that you love.