You guys. I took the day off of work today. Best idea ever. I slept in and then went for a nice, leisurely run. There was even a little bit of snow! So perfect. I went about 6 miles, which is the longest I’ve run since the marathon. I just took it easy and wore my heart rate monitor to make sure I was staying in my “Zone 2”. Lately running has really been spiking my heart rate up too high – not good. Gotta keep that in check.
For the rest of the day I’m going to relax, drink a lot of coffee, get a massage (!!!!), finish my Christmas shopping, wrap presents, and bake. Ohemgeeeeeeiamsoexcitedddddd.
I’m excited about these fun links too. Check them out.
- Text Me Merry Christmas came on as I was listening to Songza this week and I thought it was super silly. Plus, I’m a sucker for some a cappella and I love Kristen Bell.
- Soooo… can we go to Cuba now? I want to.
- Spruce up your clear iPhone case with some floral tattoos. I’m gonna.
- Set goals and make them happen. What do you want to accomplish in 2015? I am in the middle of making my list.
- Completely obsessed with ginger and molasses-y things. Like these ginger snap cookies, gingerbread scones, gingerbread waffles, gingerbread muffins, ginger biscotti, chocolate gingerbread cookies, and gingerbread ornaments. Oh, and can’t forget about these molasses creams with ginger cream cheese frosting that I posted last week!
I hope your day is amazing as mine has been so far!