One of my co-workers gave me a bottle of wine in order to make these Fruit & Nut Chocolate Zinfandel Cookies for him. I’m not ashamed to admit that I will bake for wine.
Anywho, some links and stuff this week:
- I just got this Party Party app. I haven’t played around with it too much yet, but I’m excited too! I love pretty much everything A Beautiful Mess creates.
- Quite a few of the books I’ve recently read are being (or have been) made into movies: Gone Girl, The Fault In Our Stars, Wild, This Is Where I Leave You, and Hector And The Search For Happiness. I want to see them all. I rarely ever go to movies, but I think I need to change that. Also, The Skeleton Twins. Kristin Wiig and Bill Hader, duh.
- This is a great article about training for hills. I had my first hill workout for Philadelphia Marathon training this week. Eesh. It was tough and there are many more hills yet to come.
- This Baklava Pull-Apart Bread is too amazing for words.
- Apparently Hatch chiles are all the rage right now. Roast them, throw them in salsa, bake them in biscuits, put them on chicken. Yeah. I need to find me some of these.
Happy, happy Thursday! Time to go to work now. xojenna