Happy October! It’s definitely feeling like fall. Let’s be cozy and drink hot black coffee and eat delicious pumpkin bars and enjoy the perfect cooler running temps. Mmk? We can also carve pumpkins and tailgate and go for walks on crunchy leaves by beautiful orange and red trees.
Fall. Love it. Love these links too:
- I was excited to see that Kate posted another October Produce Guide! I posted the September one last month and used it for some recipe inspiration. There are so many delicious veggies and recipes. What will you make first?
- This Roasted Butternut Squash Pizza is calling my name. Must.Make.ASAP.
- It’s fun to watch Jeopardy! every now and again. I get really excited when I can answer one or two. But this category, yikes. They didn’t think that one through.
- Not going to lie, I am a Harry Potter geek. I need to go visit all of these places.
- The quotes by these business ladies are super motivating. Let’s work hard and learn lessons and be successful.
Yay Thursdayyyyy! xoxoxoxjenna