I have great news: patio season has officially begun! I took my little brother out for happy hour at Lago’s Tacos to celebrate the 60-degree weather. Amazing. Then last night it was 70 (!!!) and I made my way to another patio. It got cut a little bit short because of the rain and lightning. But still, patio! I just want to be outside every second of the day – running, drinking, sitting, walking, it doesn’t matter. Just give me that warmth and sunshine.
In other great news: these links are pretty cool.
- Speaking of drinking outside, make sure to check out the 10 best Minnesota porch beers.
- So many scone recipes: Blackberry Coconut, Tart Cherry Graham, Meyer Lemon Coconut, Orange Chocolate Chip.
- Quiche is brunch staple (a life staple!), so make sure you know the right ratio to make the perfect quiche.
- Great tips from some outstanding females.
- So many April Fool’s jokes. I love them. And then there was this, this, this, this, and this.
AND! Make sure to read this post about City Running Tours. And then sign up for one. It’s fun, I promise.
I hope you make it to a patio ASAP, especially before it dips back to the 40s.