When you fly into the Fort Wayne, IN there is a lady at that welcomes you at the gate and then gives you cookie! Is that not the coolest thing?! It was so nice and made me feel really excited to be in Fort Wayne. I was there Monday-Wednesday for work visiting one of our Customer Service Facilities. I learned a ton – it was a great trip.
Know what else is great?! These things:
- This veggie grilled cheese bar looks amazing. I have grilled cheese like once a year, which is an absolute shame because there are things like roasted cauliflower grilled cheese and avocado & asparagus grilled cheese in the world.
- Loved reading this article about band.do’s Jen Gotch. Such a fun brand and an inspiring read.
- This lady is about to run her 30th Boston Marathon, despite having a brain tumor. Some people are just so incredible.
- I just started reading The Light Between Oceans. It’s a good book, but I’m waiting for something bad to happen.
- Let’s peek into the lives of six different chef’s by watching Chef’s Table, a new documentary series on Netflix.