On Sunday my friend Justine and I went this demo at Cooks of Crocus Hill because Joanne Chang of Flour Bakery was visiting. She made some recipes from her new cookbook, Baking With Less Sugar, while we sat, listened, drank coffee, and ate some tasty treats. I would absolutely love to go back for another demo or class! It was such a fun morning.
Fun like these things:
- So many amazing vegetarian taco recipes: mango peanut tempeh tacos, baked tofu tacos with chipotle tahini sauce, lentil sweet potato and goat cheese tacos, & sweet potato pecan tacos.
- This salted caramel brownie brown ale is a combination of two of my favorite things: ice cream + beer.
- How many of these “30 things to cook before you’re 30” have you conquered (whether you are 30 or not)? It’s my goal to master all of these in the next two years. This should be attainable.
- This watercolor phrase art seems like a good reason to play with watercolors again. It’s been a few years.
- Anyone else super into this song right now?
Welp, have a good one.