I spent last weekend up at the cabin with my family. We had good beer, great food, and the most perfect day on the pontoon out on the Whitefish Chain. It was such a wonderful, relaxing weekend before a week of craziness.
Wonderful like these things:
- A giant yes to seeing all of these historical sites. So far I can only cross off The Great Wall of China and Machu Picchu.
- These interactive party ideas all sound so fun.
- Tender. It’s like Tinder, but with food and probably much more satisfying.
- Who sits at a desk all day? These methods
- are necessary.
- Packing is my life right now, so these tips are helpful.
In other news, who wants to buy a condo in downtown Minneapolis?! Mine went on the market yesterday. Check out the listing here. I love it so, so, soooo much and am slightly heartbroken to sell it, but with my move to Denver it is the right decision.
Enjoy the last little bits of July! xojd