Hi! A LOT of things have happened since last week… I packed up my Minneapolis life in a U-Haul, road tripped to Denver with my mom, moved into a garden level Washington Park duplex with one of my best friends, and broke my wrist. Life is very different than it was one week ago today, but I am excited about the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead.
Excited about these things too:
- All of these galettes sound amazing: heirloom tomato, zucchini, caramelized onion, and feta galette, heirloom tomato galette, tomato and plum galette, plum galette, and vegan peach galette with coconut pastry.
- Let’s be super French and learn how to make crepes and macarons.
- An important life lesson: how to open a bottle of wine.
- Some more life lessons: makeup hacks.
- Things don’t always go your way (example: breaking your wrist two days after moving to a new city), but here are 18 excellent reminders to keep you moving forward.
My blog posts may be less frequent than normal over the next few weeks, because I still need to get Internet in my new place, learn how to bake in altitude, and be able to fully utilize both hands again.