On Sunday Katie and I walked through the Denver Botanic Gardens. It was a beautiful day to go walk through the gardens and see all the beautiful flower, lily pads, and exhibits. I would definitely go back! Then we walked over to catch the final stage of the USA Pro Challenge. Those guys were fast. It was incredible.
Kind of like these things:
- A couple of easy flatbread-esque recipes that I want to make ASAP: roasted poblano and corn pizzas, tomato ricotta phyllo tart, broccoli rabe pesto flatbread, grilled chicken flatbread with honey caramelized fennel & tabasco
- Bar cart basics. Do you have them all?
- Some great tips for creative brainstorming.
- Loved reading this article on making friends as an adult.
- I would for sure travel for any of these 6 marathons.
Welp, talk to you later.