Earlier this week I met up with some friends over at Stem Ciders for a cider and cheese pairing. It was my first time going there and it was super fun! They also have tapas, macaron, and pie pairings. Needless to say, I’ll be going back there for more.
And now here are some other things I came across this week:
- Get all the dips ready for the Super Bowl on Sunday: homemade french onion dip, chunky guacamole, margherita pizza dip, roasted corn dip, and warm cuban sandwich dip.
- Homemade frosting is one of the best things ever.
- Let’s work on living a more creative life.
- Having a mantra can be a powerful thing. Set intentions.
- Come over some time and we’ll pair Girl Scout Cookies with wine.
In other news, I’m headed back to Minneapolis/Hutchinson/Sioux Falls tomorrow for a super fun weekend that will be spent helping my sister find a wedding dress, celebrating her birthday, and convincing her to have her bachelorette party in Denver. It’ll be pretty great.
And also, GO BRONCOS! Cheer them on for me, because I’ll be flying back to Denver during the game.