My parents and sister came to Colorado to visit last weekend and it was an absolute blast! We filled up the weekend with a bunch of activities – went to dinner at Abejas (<–go eat here!!), drove on Trail Ridge Road, grilled, played 5 Crowns, and hosted brunch.
One of the highlights was seeing a moose on Trail Ridge Road on Saturday afternoon. Do you see that little brown speck in the picture above? That’s a moose! It was very exciting.
These things aren’t as exciting, but still pretty fun.
- How to make a fruit crisp in 4 easy steps.
- 8 ways to wear a fanny pack.
- brandless.com sells healthy products for only $3!
- A great article about badass women taking over the outdoors.
- Weekend road trips for every state.
Have a great rest of your week!