It’s spring. It’s winter. It’s spring. It’s summer. Then it’s winter, but then spring! And then there is another looming winter storm… just in time for my sister’s bachelorette party in Breckenridge. Boo.
I’m not (nor are any of the 9 other girls) going to let the crummy weather ruin the fun. We’ll hang out in our little house in Breckenridge sipping champagne by the fire or enjoying wine in the hot tub. We’ll snack and snapchat and cheers and celebrate. It’ll be the best. I.cannot.wait.
Is it tomorrow yet?!
And here are these things:
- Craving margaritas after seeing all of these: jalapeno mango margarita popsicles, blood orange jalapeno margaritas, fresh mango margarita frostys, blackberry tomatillo margaritas, frozen strawberry margaritas, anndddd margarita cupcakes.
- This barn wood wine rack is kind of amazing. I’ll take all of that Sterling too.
- 11 Women With Their Shit Together – “Keep the things that you value most central in your life, surround yourself with people who motivate and inspire you, prioritize your physical and mental health and always be authentic.” YAS.
- Dating pretty much sucks and then there are cakes like these and stories like this.
- Currently reading (and loving) Fates and Furies.