I’m in Minneapolis right now – meeting up with friends, visiting my old stompin grounds, and feeling all nostalgic. I forgot how much I truly love this city and loved my time living here. However, I fall for Denver more and more with each day and am excited about where that journey will take me.
And I’m excited to share these Thursday Things with you:
- No bake desserts. I was these all: raw blackberry coconut cashew slice, no bake lemonade tea and coconut bars, and no bake strawberry cheesecake bars.
- Important information: how to make a charcuterie board.
- It does not at all surprise me that Denver is #3 and Minneapolis is #2 on America’s Fittest Cities
- This video with Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham on shopper shame is funny, sad, and true all at the same time.
- I wish I would have had this visual for how to write a wedding speech last week. My Maid of Honor speech at my sister’s wedding was… well, people said I did a good job. Were they laughing with me or at me? I’ll never know.
Speaking of my sister’s wedding, it was wonderful and beautiful and all sorts of perfect. Here are some pictures to prove it.
PS – how gorgeous is my little sister??!?!?!
LOL (as in “lots of love”)