I have a couple (5) little thoughts for you on this lovely Thursday evening. Just a couple of things that are intriguing me, inspiring me, and making me happy. I thought it would be nice to share them with you. So. Here you go………
- I am loving this song right now. The lyrics are so fun and summer-y and happy. I’ve listened to it many, many times today. Do you ever do that, listen to a song over and over and over again? There is even a Glee version, so you know it’s good.
- Did you know that it is Popsicle Week?! Check out the list of delicious flavors bloggers are coming up with. Some of the flavor combos are super intriguing. I want to try all of them. I will be posting a fun little popsicle recipe soon, so stay tuned.
- This Spicy Savoury French Toast? So amazing. I don’t know why I have never had (or even heard of!) savory french toast before. My mom and I will be making it for the family 4th of July weekend at the cabin. Counting down the dayyyyysss.
- I won Take A Megabite’s Driscoll berry giveaway! I AM SO EXCITED. I love berries and they are so beautiful right now. Do you see those strawberries above?! Gorgeous. It’ll be a very berry summer. Also, I am totally making that sconecake.
- My friends and I went to Burch for dinner tonight. It was amaaaazzingggg. Burch has been on my “Must Eat At” restaurant list basically since it opened a year or so-ish ago. I finally gathered a group of friends and made reservations. The restaurant is known for its steaks and delicious sides and James Beard award-winning chef, Isaac Becker. It did not disappoint. I went with four of my favorite ladies and when we all the sat down the waiter asked if we were celebrating anything. We all kind of paused… “Ummm.… Friendship? Happiness? Oh…. A lot of us have new jobs! But mainly friendship….Oh, and love.” He was probably sorry he asked.
That’s it. Have a great night xo