All about the winter things these days: ugly Christmas sweaters, holiday potlucks, upside-down pear gingerbread cake, Christmas markets, Winter Songs, and cookies, so many cookies (have you seen my Instagram lately?!). Also, winter running, because it is so very necessary.
I love winter. In three months (preferably less) it can go far, far away, but right now I will enjoy it for what it is. You should too. Also, enjoy these things:
- Please give me a bottle of Veuve and then we’ll celebrate knowing the right way to pop champagne.
- This homemade mulling spice mix would make such great hostess gifts. The idea of mulled wine just warms my soul.
- Some essentials for holiday entertaining. Bust out the candles and games!
- Keep track of all the “best of the day” thoughts in 2015 with this fun DIY.
- Gimme all the cookies: rosemary salted caramel linzer cookies, almond espresso cookies, orange-cranberry cookies, triple chocolate truffle cheesecake cookies, cherry almond shortbread cookies, healthy gingerbread cookies, rosemary shortbread.
I am headed off to the great land of Sioux Falls, SD tonight for Sister Weekend!! There will be crafts, wine, snacks, Disney movies, manicures, and more crafts. It’ll be amazing.
Hope you have a fabulous, winter-filled Thursday!