I have at least a hundred pictures of the river and Mill City area, but it’s just so gorgeous that I’m compelled to take more. My sister-in-law and I were walking to dinner on Tuesday night and I interrupted her so that I could take that picture. I’m so rude. But I just couldn’t help it. Then I took this usie… or can I call it a “sisie” since we’re sisters?
Anyways, she eventually finished her story and we had a wonderful time catching up over dinner on the patio at Spoonriver. It was so great, just like all of these things:
- Two focaccia breads that I’m drooling over: herb and tomato focaccia and herbed focaccia & pimento romesco.
- Homemade pizza is the best, but here are 5 ways to make it better.
- These linen and leather pouches are adorable. I think I need a craft day.
- This song/video gives me goosebumps: Run Run Run. Best of luck to all the Boston runners out there!! You are all amazing. I wish I could be in the crowd to watch (like last year!), but I’ll be rooting from a distance. And really, Boston or not marathoners are a special group of dedicated, motivated, crazy people <3
- Speaking of marathons, I would love to do any of these beautiful destination marathons. Who’s with me?!?!?
Jeez, can you tell what is calling out to me this week: carbs and running. And then there is that little bit of crafting in between. I guess not too out of the ordinary. Hope you got your taxes done yesterday!