Yesterday I left my condo at 4:30am to catch a flight to Toronto. Yikes, early. This coffee was definitely necessary. French Meadow is my favorite place to grab food at MSP.
I’ve been working with the Canada side of General Mills since February, so I’m in town visiting my warehouses and the General Mills team. It’s so exciting (and extremely helpful) to finally put faces with names and voices!
Exciting like these things:
- Take a look at all of these beautiful cakes: raspberry pistachio cake with lemon glaze, chamomile cake with honey frosting, pina colada cake, and rhubarb+strawberry and chocolate+nutella vertical roll cakes.
- How to create the perfect margarita bar. Yes, please. These kiwi margaritas and these chili lime mango margaritas would be good additions as well.
- 5 simple tips for throwing a dinner party after work, because we should all be throwing more dinner parties.
- I just started reading Once A Runner and love it so far.
- How to properly perform a burpee – embrace your glutes and core!
I’m going to visit a Tim Horton’s before I leave!
PS – Happy last day of April!!