Two years ago one of my friends told me about pizza farms and I’ve been wanting to go to one ever since. Last night I made my dream a reality. My friends, Katie and Justine, and I headed to the Red Barn in Northfield for a great night of delicious pizza and some awesome live music. I highly recommend it!
I also highly recommend checking these things out:
- Let’s grill everyday: Grilled Apricot, Sweet Corn & Arugula Salad, Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Kabobs, BBQ Chicken & Grilled Corn Rice Bowls, Grilled Ginger Sesame Pork Tenderloin, Grilled Chicken with Tomato Parsley Salad, Grilled Peaches & Ice Cream
- What do you think about Obama’s ban on trans fat? As someone who loves healthy eating, it makes me very happy. As someone who works in Supply Chain for General Mills, it makes me stressed and curious.
- This World Without Dieting Campaign with Multi-Grain Cheerios in Canada is super powerful. This is why Cheerios are my favorite.
- Naps are not my thing, but coffee is, so many coffee naps would work for me?
- This Lady Gaga cover of Imagine is phenomenal.
In other news, Twin Cities in Motion is showing love to runners this week! Go to their Facebook page and share your running story for the chance to win some awesome prizes. Also, they featured my Triple Berry Almond Oat Bars on their blog!
In more news, Grandma’s Marathon is on Saturday!!!!!!!!! EEEEKKKKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!