Last Saturday a couple of friends and I went to the Brandi Carlile concert at Red Rocks. It was amazing, so incredibly amazing. Brandi is phenomenal and the Red Rocks venue is just the coolest thing. I’d go back there for another concert (or a workout!) in a heartbeat.
These things are pretty amazing too:
- A bunch of delicious cocktails to sip on and celebrate summer: blackberry mint cucumber gin spritzer, coconut nectarine white wine spritzer, pineapple and cilantro moscow mule, peachy tomato basil gin and tonic, and fig and bourbon summer smash
- The best way to catch your breath during a workout. I need this tip up here in the altitude.
- This diy canvas magazine hanger will work perfectly in my room.
- Time to head to the bookstore to grab these best books for your career and these books to read if you want to be awesome at work. I might start with this one or this one.
- Then there is the important question of why are millennials so obsessed with food?