Are you ready for Thanksgiving next week? Does anyone else feel like it should still be October?? I guess time flies when you’re having fun?
This is the first year ever that I won’t be home for Thanksgiving and it breaks my heart just a little bit. Luckily I have a couple of Friendsgivings to go to, so I don’t have to sit at home with an entire pie and bottle of wine to myself.
Although that doesn’t sound half bad…
Neither do these things:
- So many amazing pie recipes. Which should I make for Friendsgiving: deep dish french silk pie with hazelnut oreo cookies crust, bittersweet chocolate pumpkin tart, caramel apple crumble pie, salted bourbon pecan pumpkin pie, black bottomed pecan pie, sweet potato pie with pecan topping, pear almond tart, or caramelized pear and hazelnut crumble tart? But then there’s this pear cardamom cake with brown butter frosting & chocolate glaze. Decisions, decisions…
- Your guide to classic holiday cocktails. Cheers!
- Without podcasts the elliptical/stairmill/bicycle is a major snoozefest. Here are 10 podcasts to listen to at the gym.
- Some nutrition questions answered by professionals.
- Tips on throwing the best dinner party. Don’t forget to invite me!! I’ll bring pie (one of the options above).
Hope you have a great weekend.