It’s been getting cold here, so the snow is actually starting to stick to the ground and accumulate. Let me tell you, 25 degrees in Denver does not feel like 25 degrees in Minneapolis. Thank you, sunshine. It’s pretty incredible.
And these things are pretty cool too.
- Last weekend I was really tempted to watch Christmas movies, but decided to wait and watch old movies instead (while knitting, naturally). I watched How to Marry a Millionaire, High Society, Roman Holiday, His Girl Friday, and Anchors Aweigh and just can’t get enough. Any recommendations?
- A pretty updo that is casual, but would be awesome for any upcoming holiday parties.
- Let’s go to all these fairy-tale towns in Germany, but then also make a stop in Berlin (because, Berlin).
- All of these cookbooks are gorgeous.
- I’m really tempted to buy this sweatshirt.
The picture above is an exception to what I mentioned earlier about the sun. Normally there are less clouds and more rays.