Last night I went to my first ever book club meeting! It was pretty fun. We discussed Rising Strong by Brene Brown. I don’t normally read this type of book, so it was good to have a reason to pick it up. The book talks about how to get back up after you fall and how to own your disappointments, failures, and heartbreaks so that you can move forward. It was a good read and I enjoyed discussing it with the group. And with any successful book club, wine and delicious snacks were also involved.
I also enjoyed these things this week:
- Some tasty shrimp recipes: yum woon sen with shrimp, shrimp in thai coconut sauce, grapefruit + avocado bowls with shrimp, shrimp carbonara, and shrimp tacos with green chile adobo.
- I gasped out loud when I came across these homemade animal crackers. They look so cute and delicious!
- Replace “I can’t” with “I can”.
- Read this love letter to your body and remember to love it.
- These diy plywood frames with glass are awesome.
Have a great Thursday!