Thursday Things… It has been a while, because, you know, life. Here I am, back for now with some fun things to share.
- It is Popsicle Week! From Chocolate Banana Tahini Popsicles to Lemon Bar Popsicles with Shortbread Crumble to Chewy Chocolate Fudge Pops with Brownie Bits, to Toasted Coconut Mocha Bold Brew Popsicles to Strawberry Yellow Cake Pudding Pops where do you even begin?!
- If you love working out and wine (not necessarily together) make sure to check out these tanks. I’m personally debating between “Feed Me Champagne” and “Slay Then Rose”.
- Forest Bathing is a real thing and it’s magical.
- This floral ice bucket is amazing.
- I want to have a pizza party.
I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July weekend! Watch some fireworks, grill some food, eat a s’more, and wave a flag. I’ll be busy moving on Saturday, but am planning on camping and hiking a 14er or two around the 4th!
Until next time…