On Tuesday I woke up thinking it was Saturday. Kind of a bummer. But now it’s almost Friday and I’m gearing up for a weekend of climbing mountains. Or, at least, that’s the plan assuming the weather will hold out. Finger’s crossed! What’s on your agenda? Perhaps, you want to make this cake?
Anyways, here are some things to get you through to Friday:
- How to make an epic cheeseboard
- This grilled salmon with avocado bruschetta sounds like a delightful.
- “When you hear the thong song you know everything is going to be ok”
- Looking forward to following along with this trip across the Tour Du Mont Blanc. Here is their gear list.
- Finally read Go Set A Watchman and then quickly devoured In A Dark, Dark Wood. Any recommendations for what to read next?
Have a a great weekend!