Last night Michael and I did a hike around North Table Mountain in Golden. Between the weather, the company, and the trail it was one of those perfect spring evenings where everything just felt (for lack of a better word) good. We ended up going a little over 6 miles. I can tell I am getting faster and stronger! It was so rejuvenating after sitting at a desk all day.
Plus, there were a lot of mule deer wandering around the top of the mesa. Mule deer really aren’t that exciting, but it’s always a treat to see wildlife out on the trail!
And here are some extra little treats.
- Was inspired by Christina Tosi’s Chef’s Table episode and decided to try my hand at cereal milk panna cotta. It was love at first bite.
- Currently reading (and loving) Americanah.
- This made me laugh out loud.
- Get paid $4000/month to live in Iceland and travel the world. Not a bad gig!
- The Handmaid’s Tale season 2 started this week.