It’s a little odd to come to this space and not write about a backpacking trip. The last few months were filled with adventures I will never forget. I was so lucky to be able to travel around and backpack in beautiful places with the one I love.
Now I just daydream about our adventures as I settle back into the real world. I recently started a new job – Project Management for a technology company. It’s not Supply Chain and it’s not a CPG company, so it’s a completely new world for me. I look forward to being challenged.
As the temperature continues to drop I find myself wanting to do all the crafts. I have a queue of cross stitch and crochet patterns lined up and can’t wait to complete them all. It’s dorky and cozy and I love it so much.
The picture above is from a hike Michael and I did yesterday afternoon. It was 12-mile loop in Centennial Cone Park. At 35 degrees it was quite chilly, but lovely evening nonetheless.
And here are some more lovely things:
- How do you even decide what type of Thanksgiving pie to make? Right now I’m leaning towards a pumpkin cheesecake, but that may change.
- Michael and I are loving these National Park candles from Good & Well Supply Co. Denali and Yellowstone are our favorites so far.
- I wrote an article for The Trek about backpacking in Canyonlands National Park. If you haven’t been there, you need to go. It’ll blow your mind.
- Oprah announced her annual favorite things. Anything look great to you?
- I need to make this pizza.
Now I’m going to get back to my cross stitching.